Put one of these in my askbox to see how my Muse reacts [Part III]
- "Don’t you dare come near me!"
- "What the hell do you think you’re doing?"
- "You mean everything to me."
- "Why yes, I am as think as you drunk I am."
- "What are you afraid of?"
- "I miss you so very much."
- "No, that can’t be my baby."
- "Just five more minutes."
- "No! You can’t die on me now!"
- "That’s the cheesiest pickup line I’ve ever heard."
- "Put. The. Weapon. Down."
- "What are we doing here?"
- "Do you trust me?"
- "That sounds painful."
- "Are you even listening to yourself?"
- "I’m not speaking to you anymore."
- "I can’t believe you missed that."
- "That was a bad plan."
- "That sounded easier in the book."
- "I’ve never heard that one before."
- "I didn’t know you could do that."
- "I think I’m forgetting something."
- "This seems familiar."
- "You lied to me!"
- "Are you threatening me?"
- "Is that my shirt?"
- "Where did you find this?"
- "Explain yourself."
- "Where were you?"
- "Relax, would you!"
- “Sometimes I want to be alone, but right now I need you.”
- “Open the damn door!”
- “Yeah, I did it. What do you want? An apology?”
- “So that’s it. This is the end?”
- “Where were you when I needed you?”
- “You did that on purpose!”
- “How could you hurt me like this?”
- “Get off of the road!”
- “Take me to bed now or lose me forever.”
i’m pretty sure this twitter account is how sexting works in night vale
i mean really
what is going on here
this is officially my new favourite thing
thank you for sharing it with us
SEXTS FROM THE VOID
I find it funny how drastically different the themes of Shin Megami Tensei and its spinoffs can be, so I felt compelled to make this.
Many thanks to Nyrietta on DeviantArt for the template.
Guys, look in your hearts and answer this question honestly- what’s more likely? That someone in this group doesn’t belong in this group or ghosts? If we have to choose between turning on each other or pinning it on some specter with unfinished, pen-related business, I’m sorry, but my money’s on ghost.
toying with the idea of a modern AU for Grand Budapest Hotel
it’s how I roll (apparently)
So in my anthropology class, my teacher assigned a Wonder of the World project where we could make a Powerpoint, model, or poster on any wonder of the world we wanted. It didn’t even have to be an official wonder, just something we thought could be worthy of being one. So I had a great idea, thanks to sixpenceee, the Kawah Ijen Volcano. If you don’t know about this thing, let me fill you in.
Kawah Ijen is a stratovolcano in the Banyuwangi Regency of East Java, Indonesia. The lava in the volcano is colored red-orange during the day, but at night is when something amazing happens. Due to the high amounts of pure sulfur in the volcano, it gets burnt by the lava and turns the it a neon blue color! Don’t believe me? LOOK AT THIS!
Seriously if you don’t think this is the tightest shit, then get out of my face! Nature is fucking awesome and I love it! HUGE HUGE thanks to sixpenceee for the idea for this project. I seriously love your blog and will forever be a follower! I just hope you see this.
Also one time he was supposed to write a violin and piano duet, and he wrote the violin part, but he didn’t really feel like writing the piano part, or was too lazy etc. When the concert came up (he played the piano while a fiend played the violin) he set up a blank piece of paper (so people would think he was reading music) and improvised. After the concert he wrote it down so it could be published
okay i’ve reblogged this before but can we just give a shoutout to the orchestra that had to sightread the overture to an audience at the premiere of an opera
As cool as this is: Mozart had his genius intellect superpowers that helped him out of those situations. I do not.
If I didn’t watch Dr. Who this would make me very uncomfortable.
I watch Doctor Who and it still makes me uncomfortable.
I don’t watch Doctor Who and I am uncomfortable
I watch Doctor Who and I am moisturised
it got better
[Walk In Eternity]
An update of sorts, to this older version before Twelve’s time.